Canadian by birth, American by choice, Donna left everything and moved to Denver in 1999 to marry Patrick, the man chosen by God to be her husband. Together they have two daughters and eight grandchildren. Donna is past-treasurer of her local American Christian Fiction Writers chapter and facilitates a local critique group. She has worn many hats in the past, including bank teller, bad debt collector, accounting clerk, paper-girl, professional cleaner, and apartment manager. A storyteller at heart, Donna’s passion is to tell His Story through the ages, using flawed characters in need of a Savior, because this is her story.
– Subterfuge — a historical romantic mystery set in 1882, where the only secrets worth keeping are the ones worth revealing.
– Counterfeit Honor — a romantic suspense novel set in Denver in 1956 — where a man’s honor is his bond, and a woman’s love is his only truth.
– Independence — an alibi hidden in a story quilt, a young woman trying to free herself from her past, a man trapped by his past, and a man determined to keep the past hidden at all costs.
– Christmas Under the Stars — a wagon train carrying emigrants through Echo Canyon in December runs into storms and murder. Can the man with a passion for preaching and the woman who has sworn never to marry a preacher-man like her father find a way through to safety and love?
– Christmas Inn, Colorado — a widower and a widow join forces to find a new life for an old hotel — and perhaps a new love for themselves.
– Surrendered Heart — can an officer in the US Army redeem himself when he believes he accidentally killed the husband of a woman he admires, and can this woman see herself as worth being saved?
– Hotshot — how can a feisty rancherwoman and a by-the-book lawman agree on anything long enough to solve a murder?
– A Moment in Time — a woman on the run in 2014 from the present and a man on the run in 1874 from his past meet — but which one of them has traveled through time? And what happens when their worlds collide?
– The Physics of Love — she gave up her baby to keep her present life; they gave up their lives to raise a child; and he holds no grudges against either. A heartwarming story of overcoming the past, set in Newfoundland during the 1930’s.
– 100 Answers to 100 Questions About Loving Your Husband, Strang Communications.
– Quiet Moments Alone with God, Bethany House